Just won 13 G's playing in an online tournament. Dont guess my luck has ran out yet. Sorry, just had to do an I told you so to all the conservative republicans. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
EDIT by CoeburnCane:
Guys--it's over with. Let's leave this subject and move forward. If you'll notice, I've locked every thread this has been discussed in, hoping everyone would take the hint and go on. This is the last hint. The next person involved in this that instigates anything concerning PVFAN's gambling to try to start an argument between the parties involved, will have some kind of discipline taken against them (i.e.--two day timeout, week-long ban, etc).
I really like all the posters involved in this back and forth, and hate to step in, but I've locked two other threads already--and this is the third one. That's ridiculous, and it's not like any of you to let something like this drag on. Let it go.






Bookmarks